I've been hearing a lot of talk about 'toxins' and how dangerous they can be when they build up in my body. Apparently, if I don't treat the build-up of toxins, horrible, horrible things can happen that can lead to an early death. So now I'm worried. Obviously my digestive system, kidneys, liver, skin and phagocytes aren't doing the job they're supposed to.
The main thing that worries me is how sinister these toxins are. I mean, I don't have any symptoms! Food and air goes in; ex-food and air comes out; I feel fine. But just to be on the safe side, can somebody please help me out by:
- providing me with a specific definition, and chemical make-up, of these toxins;
- describing to me precisely how each toxin gets into my body and stays there; and
- suggesting a scientifically proven method for getting rid of them so that I can avoid death?
Until then, I guess I'll just have to wing it, like trillions of people before me.