Pages

06 October 2007

Nothing ate us; 'twas just a hiatus

Back from the dead... or at least from Europe
I think I've just broken my record for the longest stretch of time not spent typing anything. My excuses are as follows:
1. Babies know when you're looking for an internet cafe, and choose those moments to express their hunger, sleepiness or general disgruntledness
2. When trying to squeeze as much sight-seeing as possible between breakfast, morning nap, lunch, afternoon nap and dinner, one doesn't put Blogging at the top of one's priorities.
3. I'm a slack beeyartch.

One of these days I will post a few highlights and lowlights from our three-month jaunt through France, Italy, Croatia and Malta. But not today. I've got more important things to tell you. And I haven't sorted out my photos yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment