Pages

06 November 2012

For Brocklesnitch, on her birthday.

Because somebody once said "you should follow this one" and they were right.


Twitter’s full of numpties, bullies, arsehats, trolls and bitches.
With a puppy here and there, or funny cat.
Oh, if only it was full up to the brim with Brocklesnitches,
I would be extremely happy about that.

Bec can make me giggle and procrastinate for hours;
She takes English words and puts them to good use;
She’s exemplary with puns and publicising whiskey sours;
And she understands my jokes when they’re obtuse.

It’s Brocklesnitch’s birthday, so it’s time to celebrate,
And although I’ve never met her face-to-face,
I’m quite certain I can call this connoisseur of wit my mate.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You make Earth a happy place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment